The Rocket

Knitting, pregnancy, and other stuff

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

a sudden interruption

Things have been suddenly and unexpectedly busy here at Chez Rocket, mostly work stuff. Regularly scheduled content should resume soon.

In other news, I taped the Knitty Gritty show about spindling (sucessfully, this time) and I have been doing it all wrong my own special way. A way that's very, very different from everyone else's. (As long as you end up with something resembling yarn, can it really be so wrong?)

11 Comments:

Blogger Alyson said...

Oh dear....then I get the feeling I have been too. I wonder if I have that one on the DVR?

11:09 AM  
Blogger rene said...

No, I promise you, you haven't been doing it wrong like this. It's a Special Kind of Wrong. :)

11:30 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

SKoW - I like it!!

12:26 PM  
Blogger aija said...

yarn can never be wrong :)

3:21 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

Hope the work stuff settles down soon! I've been hearing a lot about Knitty Gritty... I'll have to check it out.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Gina L said...

If it looks like yarn, and you can knit it, it must be yarn!
That is how novelty yarns were created.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Thanks for coming by to check out the spinning post. I hope you'll come by again.

Remember that homespun is supposed to look different from store-bought ... and keep with it. Everyone does it their own special way. Post pics!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Sandra D. said...

Well, as long as YOU like what you're producing.... Who's to say it's "wrong" just because it's different?

10:47 AM  
Blogger Sandra D. said...

Thank you Rene for your condolences on the loss of my Cali kitty. I just returned from vacation and I can't tell you how much the concern and caring of friends and e-buddies has helped.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hello???? It's been almost a month... Miss you!

2:51 AM  
Blogger Sandra D. said...

I've been thinking about you!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home